Features and Benefits
- All natural gravity fed system
- Activated Coconut shell carbon filter reduces impurities – chlorine, heavy metals, bacteria,
- Quickly re-mineralises tap water with alkaline mineral cartridge
- Clean, fresh tasting, energised water
- Economical and easy hydration under 2 cents per litre
- Reduction in landfill waste from discarded shop-bought water bottles
- Reduction in carbon & fossil fuels related to bottled water
- Replaceable filter life cycle up to 30,000 litres or 60 months
- Compact size, lightweight – no electricity required
- Creates water with an ORP of up to -250 (will vary based on source water)
- Creates Alkaline water with pH value of 7.8 – 10.5 (will vary based on source water)
- Magnetised creating Hexagonal water molecules
- Bio ceramics produce far infra-red rays to give life & energy back to water
- Life Time Warranty
Bio Ceramic is the premium bench top dome system with chrome tap outlet incorporating a 4 stage under sink system, plus 3 stage ceramic Dome benchtop.
- Plumbed in
- 7.0 litre capacity
- Filter life 30,000 litres
It energises, re-mineralises and ionises ordinary tap water while filtering out chemicals, heavy metals & bacteria & odours. The Bio Ceramic Pot is kiln fired at over 1500 degrees & then polished which produces significant far infrared rays energising the water creating a surprisingly light & energetic water with a pH of around 7.8 – 10.
Multi stage cartridges incorporating membrane, Activated silver ionised carbon, organic Germanium, alkaline minerals, magnets, Chinese mineral, Tourmaline and filter medium. 7 litre capacity & plumbed in continuous water supply makes it ideal for premium or large volume domestic & commercial use.
Alkaline carbon filter
Somelite carbon filter