We are in the midst of a roller coaster life right now as we literally live between worlds, intra-worlds, and multi-dimensional realms. The many many different energetic frequencies that we interact with daily, consciously or unconsciously can rock our boats!
Part of this shifting daily life, is that there are components to it that seek to uplift us while crazily enough, simultaneously, there are factions, both seen and unseen that seek to hinder our illumination.
These factions are not only outside of ourselves, they are also parts of ourselves that seek to hinder our own evolution.
So what do we do?
How do we learn to navigate not only through it but also rise above it?
My belief is there is no one set answer and we need to seek the best ways and means for ourselves.
I will share with you what I recently did and if this resonates with you then give it a go.
Creating a sacred space for myself I asked my ego and mind to please step aside.
Then I asked my Higher Self and my team of guides what actions I would be wise to take in order to fully re-integrate and re-instate all the aspects of WHO I AM . The guidance came through as distinctly 8 points, which I share with you here.
As a reminder, the number 8 resonates with the influences and vibrations of personal power, self-confidence, inner wisdom, inner-strength, spiritual consciousness, good judgementand compassion. Amoung many other characteristics of the number 8 energy, is the ability to see and relate to eternal dimensions, balance between forces, connects spirit and matter, developing confidence to follow a vision, breaks down barriers to transformation, reality, courage, a desire for peace and a love of humanity and world transformation.
Number 8 also relates to the concept of karma – the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.
Here are the 8 loving action steps:
1. Hey lovely One, cease spreading yourself so thing. You have nothing to prove. You never have and never will. Only your mind and ego has you believing otherwise.
2. Be true to yourself in every action that you take, regardless of other’s opinions. Discern the difference between being true to your true self which is your heart and soul, not true to your ego, fears and what someone else wants of you.
3. You must learn to be more gentle and compassionate with yourself. The new reality you are birthing into will not come before it is due, so be patient and practise Self Love in Motion.
4. Call upon and fully connect with your multi-dimensional intergalactic family on a more regular basis. They are patiently awaiting you and desire a stronger and more consistent relationship with you.
5. Stop taking life so seriously. It will take care of itself if you take care of yourself.
6. Embrace the God within you and love her fiercely, see yourself as God in a human body, being godlike.
7. Each morning consciously evoke clarity from the highest light in your heart. Do not make one single choice without checking with your heart first and last.
8. Break all bonds daily with any discordance that has been created in your day, let it go, surrender to the flow.
Bring these 8 loving actions into your life on a daily basis, and continue to stay in a state of neutrality as much as possible. This is the key to over-ride dualistic tendencies eg good-bad, right-wrong, yes-no, and this will help to sustain your energy in a more balanced way.